TEQUILA SHOOTER TIME! \o/
Who's with me?
I'm heading over to the pool bar in a Fannish Virtual Tropical Setting. All are welcome to join, provided you have an appetite for mixed drinks and/or alcohol, and at least give some brief thought to joining my drinking game. Non-alcoholic smoothies will also be provided to those who wish to abstain, although the game does seem to work better with inhibitions lowered. Hell, you don't even need to be a member of SGA fandom, or know what I'm talking about, come on over! As I said in the subject line, drinks are on me.
- To put everyone on even footing, first take a shot.
- If you feel angry about something that someone, somewhere, in the vastness of internet fandom has done, said, tweeted, or any verb-of-choice: take another shot.
- Then give me a high five!
- If you are still feeling far too annoyed to give me a high five (hey, it's cool, I can dig it), take another shot.
- Do you still feel angry?
- Repeat previous step until you have no other desire than to give me a high five, murder classic eighties rock with me on Rock Band, and in general have regained something akin to "that loving feeling".
- Possibly because that song is next on our Rock Band tour.
- Everybody wins! Well, everyone except my liver. But it was toast anyway.
Simple enough? Huzzah!
Not the shooter type? That's all right! I've got a cure for what ails ya, straight from the greyias family vault of alcoholic concoctions.
- 4 parts Dr. Swami and Bone Daddy's Top-Shelf Margarita Mix
- 1 part Xalixco Silver Tequila
- 1.5 parts Franciacorta Orangel Liquer
Mix well. This particular recipe tastes best frozen, made using a Margaritaville Margarita Machine. Mostly because it crushes, measures, and mixes all of my drinks without any calculations on my part. Which is rather handy as the night goes on.
I know I'll see some of you at the bar. Cheers!