Originally from mumumugen, who after knowing me for more than a decade, should really know better than to encourage me in matters such as this.
1. Choose a few of your own characters. Five at the most
2. Make them answer the following questions
3. Then tag three people. (...go on, I dare ya.)
John Sheppard (SGA)
Rodney McKay (SGA)
I was going to do three others, but two someones took over. You're all shocked, I know.
Like many aspects of my past, including whether I am the older or younger brother, it is shrouded in mystery.
40. See, I'm not ashamed of it, unlike some people.
...seeing as how my life is an open book due to careless hacking, I'll go with an even six feet tall.
3) You got any bad habits?
Well I’ve got some—
He also snores. And kicks in his sleep. I keep trying to share a tent with Teyla, but no, it’s like some alien conspiracy to make people from their own galaxies consort with only—
To cut off any smart remarks, no. However I am not the James T. Kirk that some believe to me to be.
Yes, he is.
5) Who's your Mate/Spouse?
Well it would have been Katie, but there were unforeseen circumstances—
6) Have Any Kids?
Not that he knows of.
All of the scientists in the labs are his children. He coos to them every night like the good mother hen he is.
You stop and I'll stop.
7) Favorite Food?
I really enjoy a nice cold glass of lemonade, with a good portion of lemon chicken, and to top it off, some lemon meringue pie for dessert.
Coffee. With a nice side of—Sheppard get that away from me! Anaphylaxis is not a laughing matter!
8) Favorite Ice Cream flavor?
The one that Rodney's not eating.
How is that an answer? Actually, while I'm thinking about it, who's asking these stupid questions?
9) Killed anyone?
...it comes with the job.
Give me a few more minutes, and your answer will probably be a yes, O Mysterious Voice.
10) Hate anyone?
Not very fond of Kolya, the Wraith, Michael, Woolsey's on my short list—
Refer to previous answer.
I reference question number one, I am a man shrouded in mystery—
Unlike some people, my life is an open book—
I like my team pretty good.
Are crunchy? I don't see the point of the question.
Thank god! I’m famished and—please tell me you didn’t put lime juice in these. Oh, god, where's my radio? I need Carson—no wait, Keller—no wait, Elizabeth is still here so that means that it could be either depending if we're pre- or post- tumor incident... I don’t know which doctor to call!
14) Ever slept in all day?
Not by choice no. But Carson and his drugs are very persuasive.
If only I could. But no, someone has to make sure the city stays afloat while some people go off and get whumped every other fanfic—
15) Eye colors?
I just don’t spend all day looking in the mirror unlike some people I know.
Blue, and I do not.
(suspicious) What about my hair?
We're theorizing that it's developed its own sense of awareness over the years. If you pay attention really closely, you can tell what mood he's in by the direction the follicles sway—
I'm declining to answer this question as I need my concentration to continue to hold McKay in a head lock. ...(slim)
Nng! I'm telling Elizabeth! ...(average) (on the chubby side) (am not! let me go!)
Say uncle yet? (sunshine)
I'm so filing charges after this! (rain)
19) Pool, Beach?
That would require me letting you go first. (beach, waves, surf)
Ow! Stop it! Noogies are for high school bullies! Damn it! STOP! (hello, drowning incident? dry land.)
20) Camping, staying home?
I like camping. It's fun.
...frickasicka, let's see how he likes having cold showers for the rest of eternity... muttergrumble... rig the doors to close the moment before he walks through so he's constantly smashing his nose... oh, I wonder what this device does? pzzzt!
21) Dog, Cat?
Even though I am a dog person, I'm going to say cat. Now can I have my feet back? This stool is really uncomfortable.
Do you think I want your hairy monkey feet? That I'm holding them hostage because I got tired of my own? No, I don't! And who the hell builds a device that switches people's feet? That's utterly pointless! Oh, and answering cat does not equal an apology about threatening me with fake citrus, by the way. Now, just let me cross these wires and... pzzzt!
22) Believe in aliens?
Kind of hard not to at this point.
It's not a matter of believing in them, rather whether or not I believe what they say. Now Ronon and Teyla are generally trustworthy, but I've found the non-human Pegasus natives (and a few select human populations) to be altogether unreliable in—
23) What do you do to relax?
I poke Rodney. It's fun.
Relax? Who the hell has time to relax? Do you know what I have to deal with on a daily basis? Heck, I can't even go on a visit home without being kidnapped by the Trust—
24) Car or Ship...?
I can die horribly in both, especially if he's in the driver's seat.
Sadly, I have no other time on my hands since I'm always having to come up with some quick solution to save ungrateful lieutenant colonels out of whatever mess they've gotten in, because looking before you leap over that cliff isn't fun at all.
26) Any unusual things about you?
Did I mention Teh Hair™? And the uncanny resemblance to Kirk? And the Death Wish™?
My name is Rodney. Everything about me is unusual.
Male, because otherwise my womanizing ways would be very confusing to my fellow girls.
- What was the definition of "Kirking" again?
- Really, I thought this was about "seducing the alien priestess". I just smiled at her.
- Why do you keep listing Teyla?
- That was you!
- Oh... right.
- Girl in hive ship
- How did you find out about that?
- Ascension Girl Numero Two
- Do you mean Teer?
- I knew her for all of thirty seconds, I’m not going to bother with her name.
- Slutty Princess Girl
- Um... her name was Mara
- See? This is me not caring.
- I have not "Kirked" Elizabeth! Or Teyla for that matter!
- That was just fun.
- MY SISTER
- I did nothing to your sister!
- Kidnapper/Inexplicably Young and Sexy Space Pirate Leader
- Larrin again, this time with strange alien bondage with tubing action
- Yeah, I didn't get that either.
- Okay, seriously, what is the basis for this list? Being in the same room as a woman?
- ...McKay, she's fourteen!
- I know, you should be ashamed of yourself.
- Your Ex-Wife
- Wait? Did you say this went in order?
- I'm serious.
- I thought this was a list of women I've supposedly Kirked.
- I decided to expand it.
- There was no Kirk action going on with Lorne.
- You two shared a significant look before you were tossed forward 48,000 years into the future, so yeah, it's totally going on the list.
- I think someone's going to need to give you the "Birds and the Bees" talk
- ...that’s disgusting/horrible/wrong-in-so-many-way
- You’re just spewing out names now
- You totally did!
- There was this look, and it made me really uncomfortable and—
- That's it, we're done with the list!
With a name like Meredith, it makes you wonder.
28) Favorite Place?
Y'know, anywhere is cool. Atlantis.
Anywhere he isn't.
I used to. Then Ronon tried to kill me with one.
30) Last words?
Geek. Batman of Outer Space