Some spoilers for the first six episodes of the season. Maybe updated if for some reason TPTB are reading my mind and grant some of my list.
Improbable Off-the-Wall Wish List for the Remainder of Season Five:
Rodney delivers Teyla's baby5x01 - Search and Rescue We see Atlantis's lightswitches5x02 - The Seed We see a bathroom in Atlantis5x03 - Broken Ties John and Rodney drinking beer and bonding5x06 - The Shrine McShep Hug(I'm taking "The Shrine" and being happy with it.)
- Teyla and Ronon Buddy Adventure 4TW! (A real adventure. Not "Oh, you're off on another planet and ZAP--sorry about that, plot advancement time!") Teyla and Ronon saving the galaxy, possibly from something John and Rodney started, is optional, but appreciated.
- Snarkfest 2009 - 42 minutes of almost uninterrupted snark -- with explosions when they pause for breath.
- Rodney announces his undying love for bacon
- It is revealed that one of Carson's greatest secret fears is of Enhydra lutris origin
- The puddlejumper breaks down with the entire crew in front of an abandoned Ancient Outpost. Scooby Doo-like hijinks ensue. (Yes, yes, I'm planning on writing this, but I can still WISH for it)
DorkSheppard Road Trip!
- Teyla discovers a deep, borderline fanatical love for Wayne Newton on the team road trip
- Ronon drives a car on the team road trip. Chaos ensues.
- John says "Don't make me turn this car/puddlejumper/Ancient warship around"... possibly all three at the same time. While on the team road trip.
- There's a distinct possibility I really want that hypothetical team road trip
- Parrish, the one-minute canon wonder, returns
- Lorne paints some more. Barefoot. Without a shirt.
- We get a "The Chucknician Demands an Explanation for this Bullshit" pose
- The Last Action Rodney - complete with Rodney saving the day action hero style, with John Sheppard playing the role of damsel-in-distress/obligatory-action-her
- The Last Action Woolsey - ...see above. But with added gratuitous McWhump.
- Adventures in Torren Babysitting - The "Uncles" babysit. Chaos ensues.
- Canon confirmation on whether John or Dave is the older/younger brother.
- John rides a motorcycle. In a leather jacket. Helmet is optional.
- Did I mention more scenes with Teyla and Ronon together? I love their friendship almost as much as John and Rodney's.
- oh, and sure, I guess I could do with some more McWhump. I mean, if I HAD to. Twist my arm. Go ahead.
- I am on crack. Yes.
- Rodney winning the Nobel prize - naye
- Bodyswap! - Team continually switches bodies for an entire episode, that way everyone can play everyone else. HEE! - naye
- TIMELOOPS - naye (I can't believe I left this one out. We must have a canon timeloop episode!)
- B-Team saves the day, for realz - xparrot
Hey, I never claimed that they were at all realistic, or that anyone else on the face of the planet would want to see some of them. Except the Rodney/Bacon OTP. I know everyone is on board the McBacon train. Anyone have their own improbable/off-the-wall list? The sky (and network restrictions) is the limit!
ETA: leesa_perrie has made her own list here. Bwaha!