Step 1: Put your media player on random. iPod in my case
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is cheating.
- I've been thinking about our love situation
Wrapped inside a twisted world- Tara MacLean, "Holy Tears" - silver_astrila
Broadway is dark tonight- Goo Goo Dolls, "Broadway" - gnine
There's another world inside of me that you may never see- Three Doors Down, "When I'm Gone" - justtheficsmaam
- I never cared too much for love
- All my thugs cock your nines like this *hides face*
- She turned up her nose as she walked by my Cadillac
- So lately been wondering who will be there to take my place
- This ain't no temporary, typical, tearful goodbye (nuh uh uh)
- Here I am in the place where I come to let go--
If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home- Fergie, "Glamorous" - little_blue
For just one time, I would take the Northwest Passage- Stan Rogers, "Northwest Passage" - silver_astrila
What you want, baby I got it- Aretha Franklin, "R.E.S.P.E.C.T." - justtheficsmaam
Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking- All-American Rejects, "Move Along" - little_blue
- I just want to be alone tonight
- Thousands of people live in this town
I'm coming out so you better get this party started- Pink, "Get This Party Started" - naye
- Poor old grandad, I laughed at all his words
Across the street, the river runs- Rod Stewart, "The Rhythm of My Heart" - gnine
- He took a rifle and killed a disciple so that those nagging thoughts would leave him in peace
I think in this case, my iPod is revealing to the world how incredibly mainstream and boring my music tastes are (most of the time...)